Continuing Medical Education
The AAE is excited to announce a new section of our website dedicated to providing up-to-date information on CME resources for asthma educators.
Pediatric Asthma Training- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
"The Pediatric Healthcare Improvement Initiative for Tennessee / TN chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics have developed five videos on guidelines-based asthma care
. Anyone can access these videos and CME is free. If you’ve never registered on this site, you will need to register and provide log in name and password. Then you are able to watch the videos.
Member Exclusive Courses
Establish your free profile for enrollment and receive CE credits for the following courses by using code: MyAAE2019
- Ethnic Disparities in Asthma Care in the United States- Leroy Graham, MD
- How and When Does Asthma Begin? Robert Lemanske, MD
- Assessment Guided Asthma Education - Match the Message to the Need- Benjamin Francisco, PhD
- Innovations in Pharmacists' Roles in Asthma Care- Laya Esmaili-Rashid, PharmD and Kari Trapskin, Pharm D.
- Biologics: Emerging Approaches to Effective Asthma Treatment Todd Mahr, MD and Karen Gregory, DNP, APRN
- Effective Management of Asthma By Primary Care Providers- Leroy Graham, MD