Application deadline is February 18, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
http://www.asthmacommunitynetwork.org/awards?utm_content=&utm_medium=email&utm_name=&utm_source=govdelivery&utm_term=Consider applying, if your work:
- Addresses environmental triggers as part of a comprehensive asthma program.
- Fosters high-performing collaborations and partnerships.
- Improves the daily lives of those with asthma and their families.
The Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management is the nation's highest honor for programs helping people bring asthma under control. Winners will be recognized in May during Asthma Awareness Month. Winning this award is a sign of excellence and confirmation of success in helping people with asthma lead healthy, active lives.
Winners will receive:
- A place in the National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management Hall of Fame.
- An engraved, crystal award.
- Recognition on national websites, including AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org.
- Customized press kits, a descriptive snapshot of your program and support generating media attention.
- An opportunity to serve as mentors to help other programs achieve impactful results.